- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 bunch chopped fresh parsley
1. In a bowl, mix the cumin & cayenne pepper & place the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and rub on all sides with the spice mixture.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken in the skillet. Cook 10 to 15 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from heat and set aside.
3.Heat the remaining olive oil in the skillet. Cook and stir the onion 5 minutes, or until tender. Mix in the tomatoes and continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk. Serve over the chicken. Garnish with the parsley.
I cooked basmati rice with carrots & green onion... :)